- All submissions will be reviewed before appearing on the website. We reserve the right to edit or remove RANTs that do not conform to our regulations or meet our standards.
- RANTs of a racist, slanderous, or defamatory nature; or that contain excessive profanity will be edited or removed.
- With the exception of people or companies (celebrities, politicians, etc.) who regularly have their names used in the public eye, you should not use full names in your rants. In other words, if you're RANTing about something your boyfriend (John Jones) did to you, just use his first name (John). If you're RANTing about your boss, leave out the first name (Mr. Jones) or use a made-up name.
- Use reasonable judgment. Your common sense should dictate what we'll consider appropriate content.
- All submissions become the property of Rant About It ™.
- This website may contain content considered inappropriate for some viewers.
- This website is intended to provide a form of therapeutic release (closure) for those RANTing, and to provide entertainment for its audience. It is NOT intended as a medium for causing harm, in any form, to others. RANTs deemed by us to be contrary to this ideal will not be allowed.
- If you are an individual and believe that a RANT on this website may be discerned by other readers as being specifically directed at or about you, please contact us and let us know. We will endeavor to relieve your concern by editing or removing inappropriate content.
- If you represent a company, legitimate concerns will be reviewed and acted on appropriately. We will, however, honor a RANTer's basic rights to have an opinion and to voice it publicly.